Features Unique to Airborne Commander™ Aviation Unit Management Software
ABCommander Software LLC is excited to introduce Airborne Commander™, the only Aviation Unit Operations mission management software designed by Air Crews for Air Crews. Our software makes it fast and easy to track every mission performed by your Aviation Unit or Air Wing. At the same time, it seamlessly tracks Aircraft hours to provide notification and alerts to advise you of upcoming maintenance cycles. Our ingeniously simple color-coded ABC: Dashboard assures you will be instantly made aware of approaching aircraft needs, mission statuses along with expiring currencies. and is the first of its kind in Aviation Software development.
Additionally, Airborne Commander tracks critical personnel information such as Certifications/Licenses, Currency (e.g., NVG, Night Currency, lAP's), and Flight Readiness Assessment Tool (FRAT) of each crew member to provide individualized, color-coded notification of upcoming requirements and expirations for all users. Airborne Commander has the only electronic RBF system which incorporates Discrepancies and General Info fields for Unit wide dissemination and tracking.
With these and many other software features, such as the Administrative Journal and Personnel Manager, your Aviation Unit will have the ultimate situational awareness at its fingertips. Furthermore, Airborne Commander has the only auto generating Daily and Weekly Roster. The feature allows supervisors and all other Unit members to know personnel strength and work status of everyone on the team.
Unique features available only with Airborne Commander™ software:
• Application is customizable to meet customer needs (for example, mission form can be customized for specific unit needs and goals)
• Dashboard providing complete status with color-coded quick view quantified overview
• Comprehensive Mission entry system for mission tracking and management
• Upcoming mission tracking with rapid mission generation
• Currency Panel on Dashboard provides instant visual and numerical feedback for night vision goggles usage, night currency tracking, and instrument proficiency
• Static and Dynamic FRAT forms with automatic notifications provide continuous flight readiness verification
• Read Before Flight (RBF) and Discrepancy entry with image/file attachment and individualized user acknowledgement confirmation
• Unit-wide Administrative Journal
• Personnel management
• Daily and weekly roster management
• Supervisory privilege level with approval and elevated management functionality
• Automatic notifications of supervisors for relevant critical statuses and upcoming requirements
• Aircraft hours tracking with maintenance interval tracking
• Full suite of reports for operations and decision support
• Individualized server application hosted on award-winning Microsoft AzureTM cloud platform ensures enhanced security and FedRAMP compliance
• Automatic server-side backups mean data is never lost
Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Or call us at (508) 242-3536
3 Estelle Avenue, East Freetown, Massachusetts 02717, United States